Skin Care Talk banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi there,
stumbled across this great site whilst trawling the net and hoping to be able to contribute myself - I am an Avon rep by the way I saw there were a few comments on their ranges. I live in Leicestershire (not surprising given my users name!) and have two grown children and one beautiful grandson who, sadly, has cerebral palsy. I am divorced but have a boyfriend of nearly five years, love animals and have four cats, two very elderly. I am 49 but most people assume me to be ten years or more younger which is great ! Anyway, thats me in a nut shell. J x

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hi there mariepop, Leicestershire is in the East Midlands in the uk, about 85 miles from the nearest sea - also I am about 4 miles from the point that s taken to be the centre of England. I live in a village and overlook a golf course so it s a lovely setting.

Hya Blaze, I use the Avon myself and most of my make up bag contains Avon products - skin care wise I love the clinical eye lift and their anew rejuvenate night cream is fab, makes your skin velvety and smells lovely too. Have got quite a few new products to try out I just purchased thats coming up in brochure s now, including cellulite cream and a cream to stop your chest area getting wrinkled and imrove the texture. Not to keen on my chest area as it got a bit sunburnt a few years ago and if I sleep on my side it looks quite lined for a few hours. ! Makes you self conscious if its summer or something. J x

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Hi Blaze,
Am using one I bought from Aldi at the moment,believe it or not, as their skin care range received brilliant reviews and a huge pot was 3.99 - lacura is the make - its very nice but not noticed amazing results yet though I have to admit I have only started to remember to use it daily for the last couple of weeks! I was even wondering whether to look into micro dermabrasion as my daughter had that done for her acne scars on her face and it helped a lot. Probably me being a bit paranoid but they always say its the neck etc with a woman that tells her age so its worth looking after. That and hands ! Jan x

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.