Skin Care Talk banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello lovely people,
I picked up a bunch of products from my local store. I’m still new to the lightening game and not too sure how to use these. Can anyone help me with a regime that I could use with these products to get good results. Also how should I mix these to make them more effective and prevent oxidisation.

Products:
-dodo white lotion
-dodo white cream
-carotone lotion
-clear clinic cream
-clear clinic serum
-clear clinic tube
-betasol tube
-lemonvate tube
-skin balance gel tube
-edguard gel

Any help appreciated !

·
Registered
510 Posts
Hello lovely people,
I picked up a bunch of products from my local store. I’m still new to the lightening game and not too sure how to use these. Can anyone help me with a regime that I could use with these products to get good results. Also how should I mix these to make them more effective and prevent oxidisation.

Products:
-dodo white lotion
-dodo white cream
-carotone lotion
-clear clinic cream
-clear clinic serum
-clear clinic tube
-betasol tube
-lemonvate tube
-skin balance gel tube
-edguard gel

Any help appreciated !
Start with more natural products first. Leave these steroid tubes on the side. You might be lucky not to get any side effects from the steroids.

Read the beginners thread.

·
Registered
1 Posts
All those are pure chemical that will give uneven skin tone, patches, or even all sorts of skin reaction. My advice don't be on a hurry to lighten up. baby steps is preferable. Buy more of natural product they might be a little bit expensive but the long term effect is better.

·
Registered
32 Posts
I’d say stay away from the tubes and dodo white up . If you want lasting lightening and natural looking skin. I’ll say Carotone and clinic clear are the better option but they can/ probably lead to normal side effects e.g stretch marks , patchy skin , unnatural skin tone. Will they all lighten you ? Yes but there side effects are Not worth it 😭😭

·
Registered
898 Posts
Hello lovely people,

Products:
-dodo white lotion
-dodo white cream
-carotone lotion
-clear clinic cream
-clear clinic serum
-clear clinic tube
-betasol tube
-lemonvate tube
-skin balance gel tube
-edguard gel

Any help appreciated !
hey dear, have you done any exfoliating? It's best to exfoliate 4-6 weeks before lightening.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts