Skin Care Talk banner

1 - 20 of 56 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All, I recently ordered my fair and white aha body lotion from the us official website and the labelling is very different which is making me doubt the authenticity of the lotion. I checked the smell and it smells the same as the lotion I used to use; but the labelling is completely different therefore I am confused and would like to know if any of you have seen this version and used it. Also did they change the labelling ?
The red marks say: Le seul Vrai, The Only One!
Then the front says Eclat Peeling, Hydratant.
Thank you
0E870C4B-3EAB-478E-B3C1-6210FDBCAA22.jpg 5BFA5B9D-C261-4839-82CC-A20E1003A226.jpg EC0D9962-07EF-48FC-B41D-7E4CA014E15C.jpg EF9579BC-5402-4C29-9774-7BEC4BAD98F8.jpg DCD158D7-6E6B-4398-8224-4B30181C9D63.jpg

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I think you got the original. It's the same I got.

Side note: Can I add Niacinamide powder into this to boost it?
Thanks so much ! @gymrat said you can add niacinamide to it, so go for it haha, she is the expert here :cool: I might actually try it for my body (never thought about it) although I have been using Niacinamide serum (The ordinary brand) on my face with great results.

·
Registered
465 Posts
Also it used to be 500mls probably they've changed it. Was using the lotion and the soap last year (2018)

·
Administrator
33,656 Posts
Well u can't tell if it's HQ free lol cos they used to place HQ free sign on this lotion like how they do on the soap but they don't add the HQ free inscription on the lotion anymore
If it contains HQ it should be listed in the ingredient listing, so be sure to check @EmmaGH

·
Registered
732 Posts
Well u can't tell if it's HQ free lol cos they used to place HQ free sign on this lotion like how they do on the soap but they don't add the HQ free inscription on the lotion anymore
That is the one bought on their official website in France.i have been buying this lotion for years now

·
Registered
15 Posts
I think you got the original. It's the same I got.

Side note: Can I add Niacinamide powder into this to boost it?
@Duke Hi, just out of curiosity...what does adding niacinamide powder to d f&w lotion do EXACTLY to d body?
Thanks.

Hey @chiny

Niacinamide will help improve skin appearance and dullness. Reduce redness. Also helps in shrinking enlarged pores. It can also lighten you up but slowly i.e it's a natural lightener.

·
Registered
690 Posts
Hey @chiny

Niacinamide will help improve skin appearance and dullness. Reduce redness. Also helps in shrinking enlarged pores. It can also lighten you up but slowly i.e it's a natural lightener.
@Duke Hi, thanks but i know all of that
I just never knew dat one could mix niacinamide powder into d f&w AHA lotion. That’s why i asked wat exactly it does when they are mixed together.

So those it like.. exfoliate and lighten someone at d same time??

·
Registered
15 Posts
Hey @chiny

@Duke Hi, thanks but i know all of that
I just never knew dat one could mix niacinamide powder into d f&w AHA lotion. That’s why i asked wat exactly it does when they are mixed together.

So those it like.. exfoliate and lighten someone at d same time??

I think mixing Niacinamide powder with F&W AHA lotion will gradually exfoliate and lighten one up. Though I don't think the lightening would be more than 3 shades(my opinion).

I also had the worry that maybe they won't mix well but since @gymrat says the two can go. I'd definitely give it a go.

Currently, I mixed niacinamide powder with Vaseline Healthy Even tone cream.

·
Registered
690 Posts
I think mixing Niacinamide powder with F&W AHA lotion will gradually exfoliate and lighten one up. Though I don't think the lightening would be more than 3 shades(my opinion).

I also had the worry that maybe they won't mix well but since @gymrat says the two can go. I'd definitely give it a go.

@Duke Okay, that’s interesting.
Thanks.

·
Registered
307 Posts

@Duke Okay, that’s interesting.
Thanks.
Hey love did u maintain the aneeza cream results? Hope it went well

1 - 20 of 56 Posts