Skin Care Talk banner

Help me! Holy crap

2K views 5 replies 4 participants last post by  scaredbad 
#1 ·
I'm 22, and these are completely new to me, Life has just started going my way, I DON'T WANT TO FREAKING DIE! I had no where else too ask, i don't want to know from my doctor i am going to die, Please help me, what the bloody hell are these?

P.S. Don't you bloody dare say I'm dying just for the sake of it, Life is far too good, and I hate bad **** happening to me like this.

This is NOT a joke, i am 100% DEAD SERIOUS, I'm scared like hell, And i don't want to ask someone personally, These things have come in the last few days 1 by 1, Holy crap, help me.

ASAP REPLY WILL BE GOOD, I'M GOING TO BE REFRESHING THIS CONSTANTLY, I'M ALMOST CRYING! RHEEEE

HOLY CRAP, IT WON'T LET ME POST PICTURES!

ok ok more info:

There is one just under my chest / boob thinggy, one on the opposite side, down a bit from the last one, And one dead set inbetween the 2 but on my gut, just under my chest.

1 is roughly quarter the size of a 20 cent piece, the rest are roughly half the size of a 20 cent piece.

HAVE I GOT CANCER OR WHAT!!!!!!!!!!

See less See more
#2 ·
You really should see a doctor about this. You need to know what is going on - it will give you peace of mind and time to respond appropriately. It may be nothing, it may be something minor, or it may be indicative of a more serious underlying condition. All the best to you, mireckca, RPh.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.