Skin Care Talk banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i'm 23 old ,now i use za product for skin care but i found za not good,my skin...no..... anyone give me opinion? or recommendation some product to me? what's type my skin? my face have any small white acne ,and the pict can see it?

nb: attach my pic hope

·
Banned
33,050 Posts
Hi cherline and welcome!

Your pictures are very pretty. You have lovely skin!
I'm not familiar with Za skin care...is that what you are using?
What are the characteristics of your skin and what problems are you having?
Maybe we can help you find something that works!

Skin | care | talk

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
acne ,redness skin, oily. big pories ....in summer have dry skin, in fall have very oily skin
you can see my pict ,u can find my skin problm

·
Registered
1,620 Posts
ZA is a product line in Asia. Thailand, Malaysia and Singapore and some areas of China I think too. Many use it to whiten their skin and remove blemishes/pitting. I do not recommend it though because I never saw any ingredients even on the products. I have cousins who use this too and they always have some irritations. It seems harsh to me. I would stop that and see if it improves.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
i want buy clinique product.but i have milia,acne. and have sensitive skin... avene is good product for me?

·
Registered
1,620 Posts
Cherline if I were you I would go to Orchard Rd or Robinson anywhere and ask them to tell you what they think is best then do not buy it but get it online, cheaper. To really advise you is best someone sees the exact skin condition up close rather than just a description.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts