Skin Care Talk banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, Not to be gross or anything, but when i pop one of my pimples it turnes into a huge bump full of blood and white stuff. the thing is, there never on my face or anything. I have a pimp on my side that a pop one time, and about a week later, it turns into a huge bump full of blood, and white stuff. so i kept squeesing the stuff out and about 2 weeks later it when away. next, i had one on the very back of my neck, same exact situation, i pop it, then a week later is a huge bump. im so tired of them, and they hurt so bad, it almost makes me cry. i currently have one on my left buttcheek and it hurts when i sit. but they are leaving major scars on my body. like the one of my side it looks like i got shot by a bullet, same thing with the back of my neck. Someone please help me out of this, iv only had 3 so far, and i fear there going to get worse. i can barly walk now please help, i dont know how much longer i can stand

·
Administrator
33,798 Posts
LOL Oh I am glad I could help you-thats all.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
...hows it not infected? its draining stuff and i feel like chopping my leg off would be less painfull then keeping it :Þ

·
Administrator
33,798 Posts
LOL- true. Just keep an eye on it. Has this one popped? Don't squeeze it. Put a warm compress (washcloth) and see if you can't get it to drain on it's own. Make sure you keep it as clean as possible. If it doesn't drain on its own or gets worse, you might want to have it looked at by your Dr.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
omgg..i dont want a doctor looking at my buttcheeck....i put one of those little patches, and cover the area with nerosporin, and taped it up. is that good?

·
Administrator
33,798 Posts
LOL- oh believe me the Dr's have seen alot worse than a buttcheek!! But I understand your fear. Did it pop on it's own? If not try putting a warm compress on it. After it drains I would cover it with neosporin. You poor thing!

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
its draining by itself when i stretch my leg, stuff comes out to, but it hurts to bad to squeeze it. if you dont mind me asking, how old are you gymrat?

·
Administrator
33,798 Posts
old enough to answer your questions- lol
probably old enough to be your mother. How old are you?

·
Administrator
33,798 Posts
the big 40!! Why are you going to not take my advice? If I were 20 would you? Trust me, you will be ok with a boil, they hurt like h$%@ but you will be ok.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
the big 40? 40s not old somethin like 70 is old hah. and yes im going to take your advise geez lol I was just curious about your age, dont blame me
my sisters a CNA and she deals with stuff like this, i want to talk to her, but i dont want her looking at my ***...it would be realllllyyy akward. she took care of my other ones i just need to find out how to get rid of these scars

·
Administrator
33,798 Posts
No blame intended. Age is just a number-
I have a 21 year old and a 17 year old, both boys, I could honestly say they wouldn't want me looking at their booty either!! But wait and see if it goes down. Also, the scar should fade over time. How long have you had the scars?

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
since the infection went away, i get asked alot by the kids who sit behind me at school, they be like,"what happened to your neck" sometimes hott girls sit behind so it can be useful sometimes, but what am i supposed to say when they ask me? " it was a huge pimple" lol nahh, i would use the bullet explanation but its on the back of my neck hah

·
Administrator
33,798 Posts
Awwwhhhh it's ok. Everyone has blemishes! Ya might not want to use the "I was shot by a bullet, in the back of the neck!" The girls might run the other direction! Tell them its your beauty mark

·
Administrator
33,798 Posts
You are so welcome! good luck with those little blemishes- and be happy with who you are, cause it's on the inside that counts!

1 - 20 of 23 Posts