Skin Care Talk banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Friends

I am from Belize, i am working in china, and i go back to my country Once a year, in past 1 year i have got some Marks on my Neck , that firstly its starting as Red Colour , than Changing to little bit rough white as fungus, than become permantatly white.

i'm going back to my country only in next year in January , and to be honest i don't trust chinese medicine .

I am attaching the picture of my problem , Kindly advise.

Thanks

Ricky

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Hi Friends

Sorry forgot to attach picture.

pls advise.

Ricky.

Hi Friends

I am from Belize, i am working in china, and i go back to my country Once a year, in past 1 year i have got some Marks on my Neck , that firstly its starting as Red Colour , than Changing to little bit rough white as fungus, than become permantatly white.

i'm going back to my country only in next year in January , and to be honest i don't trust chinese medicine .

I am attaching the picture of my problem , Kindly advise.

Thanks

Ricky

·
Registered
6 Posts
Hi, i don't know why you don't trust Chinese medicine, i'm sure that in the big city they good... but anyway it looks like verteligo (i think that's how you write it) but you should really go and see a doctor...

·
Registered
1,662 Posts
It does look like vertilligo, but from what I've read, it tends to climax in the mid 20's. I don't know what your age is, but if it's just this patch it can't be it, unless it's just starting.

I know that vertilligo will spread under conditions of stress, which is a possibility when working in foreign countries. Of course, it could also be a patch of dry skin. Although I have a feeling that it could be a bacterial infection.

Perhaps you can give us more details and we'll try to figure out what it is exactly.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Staristar, what condition do you have? Vertilligo?
Hello

Thanks for your all reply , i was on trip so i not posted any quote .

Here are some images more clearer, i think the images i post last time was not too clear. this can show problem more clearer.

My age is 24. and my skin is dry ,previously in childhood i have some diffrent kind of skin spots, that time my doc. told me that i got fungus problem and he suggested me to use Ketozole Nizral Shampoo, that help me to that time, i even call by courier Nizral in China to use that , but that not help me since last 2 months.

My elder Generation got no problem with Skin Marks.

Please suggest.

·
Registered
1,662 Posts
Going back to my first post where I said I thought it was a bacterial infection and the fact that you have a history of this, I would say that this is more than likely the case now. You should look for tetracycline to aid in the removal of this ailment. Looking at the picture again, it doesn't look like vertilligo at all. Your condition looks scaly, while vertilligo doesn't.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Hi Freddy.

Thanks for your reply.

Can you help me to advise how to prevent from Bacteria infection ,and what are the precaution to avoid this infection.

Also please advise since i mentioned in my earlier post i am going back to my Mexico only in January , still 2 months i am in china, so i cannot get more medical facility over here, is it a serious illness or you can help me some normal suggestion so prevent from this for the time being, or i do i need to change my trip plans and fly earlier.

Awating for your advise.

·
Registered
1,662 Posts
Well we aren't 100% sure that it is bacterial infection yet, even if it is I don't know how you could possibly prevent it since you'd have to know its source. In other words, wash your hands and skin normally. If you go swimming and stuff, specially in lakes or rivers wash following activities in the water.

You should be able to find reputable medicine makers in China that will offer a treatment for this or something similar to the tetracycline recommended. You are in a better position than me to determine this though, since you are in China and I'm not.

No need to change your travel plans, just use logic in selecting a treatment and taking preventative measures in the future.

·
Registered
7 Posts
If I were you I would start by trying pure tea tree oil. You can use it full strength on the skin. It is antifungal and antibacterial. Also there is an antibacterial elixir by this company called Issa Qattara Skin CAre. It's made to kill bacteria and heal the skin. Now to bring back the color you could try a shea butter body balm by this same company or get a steroid creme from your doctor.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Hi Friends

Sorry forgot to attach picture.

pls advise.

Ricky.
I wonder if the fungus is Ringworm. It is not a worm. and it isn't always in a circle. It is infectious, and can be caught from others with it. You can get it in the scalp hands trunk armpits. On the feet it is associated with Athletes foot, similar fungus. Do seek advise, and the Chinese are masters at alternative medicine. Vitiligo are patches of skin which go really white. It is caused by a lack of Melanin in the skin. I have a small patch of it starting on my neck. It only shows up on me though, when I get a tan.I do urge you though to seek further advice, from a qualified practitioner.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts