Skin Care Talk banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My biggest problem today are my old scars on legs which seem not to vanish no matter what whitening lotion I have applied on it. I have tried once rosehip, it did a only a little improvement. Im so scared that my boyfriend whom i loved very much would be turned off and leave me if he sees my scars on legs.

Im so desperate on this thing
Please help me. Can u suggest to me some scar erasing products which are effective yet not so expensive coz i couldnt afford to buy so expensive ones due to my limited financial resources...

Please need your help..

·
Registered
220 Posts
For scars - EpidermxII rocks - check out the before & after pix!

It's a manual microdermabrasion product that is really good and doesn't contain a lot of crap or fillers as most OTC microdermabrasion products carry!

·
Registered
255 Posts
What about Mederma?

That's the only thing I have heard of and it's not expensive. You can find it at your local drugstores, Wal-Mart, Target.

The boyfriend part-if he loves you truly and sincerely, he will love you no matter what. You shouldn't worry about a guy leaving b/c you have scars.

Remember to love yourself first and foremost

·
Registered
4 Posts
I would recommend Stem Cell Skin Therapy which would repair the scaring but since I'm the webmaster for a Stem Cell website I can't recommend any products to you without it appearing to be a commerical and I don't won't to be accused of selling product here. I wish I could tell you more about this therapy.
Good luck in your search.

Bob

·
Registered
220 Posts
I would recommend Stem Cell Skin Therapy which would repair the scaring but since I'm the webmaster for a Stem Cell website I can't recommend any products to you without it appearing to be a commerical and I don't won't to be accused of selling product here. I wish I could tell you more about this therapy.
Good luck in your search.

Bob
PSST Bob - put your site in your signature so we can take a peek from there!

·
Registered
139 Posts
What about Mederma?

That's the only thing I have heard of and it's not expensive. You can find it at your local drugstores, Wal-Mart, Target.

The boyfriend part-if he loves you truly and sincerely, he will love you no matter what. You shouldn't worry about a guy leaving b/c you have scars.

Remember to love yourself first and foremost
MEGGA MEGGA DITTOs, Bad CAT!!

Aerielle. if "you" don't love/appreciate "you" then what message do you think "you" are sending to the world about "you" and your self-worth?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts