Skin Care Talk banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
First of all thanks for all of your help with the questions that I have asked. I feel like I am making inprovements on my skin and I wanted to get a few last tips on my regimen

I am really looking for something to assist in diminishing my forehead lines and also to help build/renew the collagen around my eye area.

Currently I am using the following:

Dermalogica's Skin Cleanser (Need another one for morning and night?)
Murad - Clarifying Cleanser, 1.5% SA (2-3x week)
Moisturizer - Biore Dual Fusion Mois+SPF 30

At night
Jojoba Oil
Viterol A (Around Eyes)

I am going to be buying the Green Cream and also some vitamin e oil

what should I use, take out, etc on my regimen?
PS - I am 26 yrs old/Male

·
Registered
7,911 Posts
Use this regimen and I guarantee you'll see results:

Morning:
-Wash with Neutrogena Deep Clean Cleanser (it has a pH of around 4 and washes your skin very well without damaging the acid mantle).
-Apply a Vitamin C serum afterwards (you can either make it, there are recipes around here or buy one)
-Apply a good moisturizer with spf 30 or more - pick one from the La Roche Posay Anthelios Series

Night:
-Wash with Neutrogena Deep Clean Cleanser
-Apply Green Cream (you should definitely GET this)

3 times a week, at night before shaving use Nivea For Men Energizing Face Scrub to exfoliate and get rid of any dead skin cells.

Once a month - get a facial.

Skin | care | talk

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks. I will check out that cleanser. That product is good?

Also, when you say get a facial. What does that include?

·
Registered
22 Posts
Dermologica trained beauty therapists do facials specifically geared towards your skin type, they ascertain your needs and the state of your skin using a technique called "face mapping". Try to find a salon in your area that offers Dermalogica facials. They're a bit pricey but worth saving up for as a "treat" in addition to your home facials/skin care regime.

·
Registered
363 Posts
What is this green cream all about? I keep hearing about it and how would one incorporate it into their daliy routine.

·
Registered
7,911 Posts
you use the green cream at night by itself alone, it does tremendous things for your skin, increases cell turnover, speeds exfoliation, and makes you look years younger and fresh.

Skin | care | talk

·
Administrator
33,844 Posts
What is this green cream all about? I keep hearing about it and how would one incorporate it into their daliy routine.
You would use it like you would Retin A. It is a retionol cream. Just a little more moiturizing than Retin A.

I like it alot.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts