Skin Care Talk banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have Serborrhoeic Dermatitis and I need a few pointers on how to apply products etc. (I have no idea when it comes to steps).
I've recently found out using Dove facial cleanser with green tea and cucumber really helps my skin moist for the whole day without it getting flakey and dry. Although I'm not too familiar with cleansers. A few questions:
Should I use a moisturiser straight after?
Should I apply the cleanser before or after a shower?
Is it safe to use it twice daily? (Mourning/Night)
Is it not wise to use your fingers when lathering your face? (I can't use a washer as that would worsen my skin condition).
Cheers,

·
Registered
102 Posts
I have Serborrhoeic Dermatitis and I need a few pointers on how to apply products etc. (I have no idea when it comes to steps).
I've recently found out using Dove facial cleanser with green tea and cucumber really helps my skin moist for the whole day without it getting flakey and dry. Although I'm not too familiar with cleansers. A few questions:

Should I use a moisturiser straight after? (Yes and apply it to your moist skin)

Should I apply the cleanser before or after a shower? (I recommend before, when you shower your pores open up, ...might as well have clean skin when this happens)

Is it safe to use it twice daily? (Mourning/Night) (Yes)

Is it not wise to use your fingers when lathering your face? (I can't use a washer as that would worsen my skin condition). (The use of your fingers is fine, just be sure to get into the nooks&crannies around your nasal areas)

Cheers,
I hope this helps.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts