Skin Care Talk banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi i'm new to the site. i was inroduced by a friend. this seems like a cool site. especially for us guys who really don't like to discuss this kind of subject out in the open.
anyways, i'm 33 and i have baggy puffy eyes. i was wondering if anyone had any solutions that work. i was scheduled for radiesse fillers until i read about all these horror stories.
i've also seen these tv ads by this dr.feyt who performs these surgeries. if anyone out there has had this proceedure please educate me

·
Administrator
33,798 Posts
Welcome welcome-glad you joined us

So wait, you were recommended Radiesse for under eye bags???? I don't know about it helping with that.

I have done and continue to do Restylane and I have done Juvederm, which are both fillers. I do not have a horror story, I actually have been extremely happy. If there are horror stories out there, which there is for just about anything, you need to always remember to do your research. Finding an experienced doctor who specializes in fillers is the key, and making sure it isn't just a MD who decided to pick up the tallent because it is a money maker. So, other words, go to a plastic surgeon who specializes on the face.

As for you under eye bags, try soaking Camomile tea bags and placing on your eyes. I have even heard of putting them in the freezer and applying them cold.

Best of luck to you-

·
Registered
43 Posts
Hi Jimmyn,
Maybe you could try some kind of electro current based treatment like Silhouette Dermalift Eye - silhouettebeauty .com/cart.php?m=product_list&c=7
I have had a couple of treatments to try it out for fine lines, but they recommend a course of 6-10 treatments at £28 each spaced out over 2-3 weeks, followed by monthly maintanence sessions if you want them, but I believe it's good bags as well as lines!
Tasha.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts