Skin Care Talk banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I need help shaping and filling in my eyebrows. Any tips or product recommendations? Please post pics of your eyebrows and share with me how you shape and groom them.

·
Registered
412 Posts
I need help shaping and filling in my eyebrows. Any tips or product recommendations? Please post pics of your eyebrows and share with me how you shape and groom them.
You really want to attempt this yourself? Get one good brow sculpting from an expert then ask her how to clean it up on your own without changing the shape. That's what I suggest. You can really make a mess yourself overdoing it!! Good luck. Nothing like a good brow clean up to make your face more alive and bright.

·
Registered
38 Posts
I suggest as george22 to go to the beauty parlour to have them shaped correctly. After, keeping them cleaned up you can do at home, and maybe every few months have them waxed.

I, like most people have some spars areas. I fill mine in with pencil a bit, but mostly with a brow powder. I dampen an angel brush when i do them. Starting on the inside working my way to the centre. Then without added more product i bring the brush upward to fill them in. Then i do from the centre to the outside. I make sure the tail is the darkes to shape the face well. I finish with brow wax, for living part of the year in Sunny California, which makes this the best way to keep them looking well groomed all day.
Chandy

·
Registered
88 Posts
I get mine done at a beautitian/salon every 2 months, inbetween I keep up the look by tweezing every week. Seems to work well. Tweezermann make the best tweezers IMO.

·
Administrator
33,848 Posts
I get mine done at a beautitian/salon every 2 months, inbetween I keep up the look by tweezing every week. Seems to work well. Tweezermann make the best tweezers IMO.
Yep, I second that. Tweezermann makes EXCELLENT tweezers. They work really good.

·
Registered
580 Posts
You could do them yourself, but it takes time and practice to get use to it. My sister and a friend usually do their own eyebrows and they look nice. You can try getting a Tweezer and follow tutorials on Youtube.

But if you can afford to spend extra dollars, I would get them professionally done first and then you can maintain the shape. So, when it grows out, you can pluck away just the stray hairs. I would recommend getting them threaded,eyebrows come out looking so perfect,very precise and "clean" shaped.
Perfect if you have naturally thick eyebrows.

·
Registered
3,721 Posts
This may sound complicated, but really it isn't. It's how I taught my niece. Find a picture of an eye brow you like sush as sharon stone, demimoore whomever bring it to esthetician, have them do your brows for the first time. When you get home that same day look in the miror and with an eyeliner draw around your brows.. there that done put a piece of paper on the mirror and trace over that- there cut out the brow part and you have your very own customized brow shaping plate. - Now you can flip the plate for the other brow and are guaranteed to have two lovely matching brows!!!!!!

Good Luck hope this helps you out, p.s. don't forget to clean up your mirror after that!

·
Registered
13 Posts
Great tips. Mine disappear halfway out and I always feel funny about drawing them in. Can anyone recommend a good brow powder instead of a pencil? thanks.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts