Skin Care Talk banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
363 Posts
I know this doesn't answer your question, but sometime I really wonder if the skin care people are really pulling a fast one on the consumer.

With that said I use Skinceuticals and while my skin has become much healthier looking and what I am using could be preventing future wrinkles. I have not seen any of my current fine lines diminish at all, and I have been using skin care faithful for over a year now. I have used other lines and I have been to the spa for peels and microdermabrasion and fine lines are still there.

So, I hope you find the answer. I would like to know too.

·
Registered
412 Posts
I dont think that there is any product that can actually reverse aging and wrinkles on the skin. It is all about maintenance and prevention and taking care to keep the skin clean and moisturized and protected from the sun. So many false claims out there and the consumer is taken advantage of.

Ok, well besides botox!

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I know this doesn't answer your question, but sometime I really wonder if the skin care people are really pulling a fast one on the consumer.

With that said I use Skinceuticals and while my skin has become much healthier looking and what I am using could be preventing future wrinkles. I have not seen any of my current fine lines diminish at all, and I have been using skin care faithful for over a year now. I have used other lines and I have been to the spa for peels and microdermabrasion and fine lines are still there.

So, I hope you find the answer. I would like to know too.
thanks for your response! I was thinking about skin ceuticals I see it advertised frequently. On a scale from 1-10 what would you rate this product?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts