Skin Care Talk banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hiiii im new to the forum and im rle in need of help...

im 17 and have been wearing makeup on a daily basis for the past 3 years... i just dont no what 2 use on my skin and i cant not wear any makeup as i feel self conscious... over the years my skin has gone quite bad.. ive started getting quite alot of spots and i have scars on my face from spots and i just dont no what products to use on my face as there is soo many different products to use... i would just like my skin to look better so i can stop wearing makeup

could ppl please suggest any products that would help me

all suggestions appreciated

·
Registered
5 Posts
You can try a skin brightner to help even out the hyper pigmentation in your skin. If the scars are blemish related, do not pick at your blemishes. Let them heal on its own. To help with blemishes, exfoliate your skin once or twice a week. Exfoliate between 1 to 3 minutes, remove then use a toner to close your pores. You can use tea tree oil mixed with a little moisturizer on your blemishes.
You can also try using mineral makeup. It won't clog your pores and it looks more natural than liquid makeup.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Start with a clean diet think - veggies/fruits/lots of water - detox from the processed foods especially fried foods.

In no time your skin should clear up and you should feel great!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts