Skin Care Talk banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone,i would deeply appreciate if anyone could help me with this problem ,couple years back my right leg near the thigh got burnt by a camp fire the skirt i was wearing caught fire on the right side soo i have this big burnt mark on my leg
...I really dont know how things happened exactly it was all soo sudden...Anyways I was thinking of doing a TCA peel and im wondering if this would help me in anyway .
I have never tried TCA peel but i have read about it and i seriously don't know what else to do

thank you

·
Banned
33,050 Posts
Hi raspberry
I'm so sorry to hear about your burn accident - as you say things happen fast. I don't know what type of scar you have now, but here is some grading info to help. Is your scar any one of THESE?

Skin | care | talk

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I think i will take a picture and post it..i dont think i have any of those on the website

thank you for the fast reply.

·
Registered
3,721 Posts
Hi OrasberryO, Sorry to hear you got hurt like that, That is terrible! Have you seen your Doctor. lettin' him know you want to remove of try fix that scar? He might be able to offer a better opinion as he can see it first hand.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts