Skin Care Talk banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3,173 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hay guys, I've been seeing alot of success story's about herbalife on instagram, it's a meal replacement shake which you take twice a day folloed by a normal portioned dinner. It's used as a weight loss aid. Has anyone tried this. Please share your reviews. I'm interested in buying this. I have a busy schedule and something like this would be so convenient as appose to meal preps.

·
Registered
5 Posts
I have not tried that the specific Herbalife products, but I have tried similar products that promise to help you lose weight. The only caveat that I have to give is that oftentimes you manage to keep weight off – but you are stuck buying their product until the end of time or risk gaining the weight back. I prefer making my own relatively straightforward snack or lunch (a bit of Greek Yogurt with some fruit maybe?).

I know it doesn’t immediately answer your question, but the way I managed to keep my weight off is by planning ahead what I was going to eat. Once you get in the groove of doing that, it becomes second nature.

·
Registered
869 Posts
hey gurl
i had 2 friends who used it and i had not seen them for a whole year after they had used it. One of the girls were so big before, i hardly recognized her, she was thin!
i tried herbal life for 2weeks because i think that's how long the shake lasted me for. it was hard but the weight was shifting gradually

i think its a good programme because u don't just buy it and go home and do everything urself. the distributor weighs you, measures you, gives you goals, sets out a personalized meal plan for you and you go every week to get measured up so you can seeing where your weight is going and overall progress

If you are going to buy it the most u should spend in the beginning is 50 odd pounds. don't let them try and make you buy more! just the protein and the flavoured shake is what u mainly need x

when are you looking to purchase?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts