Skin Care Talk banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
6,879 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have been using this for 6-8 months only ONCE per month. About once a month my skin gets dull no matter what. Once it does I grab this peel and slather it on and leave it on at least 20 minutes. I get brighter, smoother glowing skin every time! I cannot rant about this stuff enough. It never lets me down. No need to be skeered of this one. It is not that strong. It does sting some but it only last about 30 seconds ( now you can handle that can't you? ) UNLESS you are RAW from over exfoliation!!! Keep that in mind it may sting much longer and HARDER, but still tolerable. You will love it!
Here is a link if needed Pro Pumpkin Peel Exfoliate is KEY to Younger Acting, Looking, Feeling Skin. Our products exfoliate and nourish the skin at the same timeÂ*-Â*NCN Professional Skincare - Anti Aging Skin Care Products That Makes Your Skin Look and Act Younger

·
Registered
154 Posts
I love that stuff!

·
Registered
6,879 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Resistance is futile you MUST buy this one!

·
Registered
2,981 Posts
I got a sample of that when I got my cloth. Maybe I'll have to buy a large size!!

·
Registered
6,879 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
giggle now that is funny. See told you can't resist. Promise you will love how your skin looks after!

·
Registered
6 Posts
I can't wait to use mine. I got my new set from NCN last week and my skin feels softer already...although my forehead is breaking out...I just figure there is an adjustment period...or it might be because it is my time of the month.

I am just sad that I did not get a mosturizer with my set...bummer! I dont want to pay for shipping again. Is there a mosturizer you all can recommend that I can buy at Walmart or somewhere?

·
Registered
7,918 Posts
your forehead may be breaking out due to overexfoliation, use the microfiber cloth gently. My forehead has minor breakouts sometimes when I inadvertently overexfoliate with Retin-A and microfiber the next morning.

Skin | care | talk

·
Administrator
33,857 Posts
I can't wait to use mine. I got my new set from NCN last week and my skin feels softer already...although my forehead is breaking out...I just figure there is an adjustment period...or it might be because it is my time of the month.

I am just sad that I did not get a mosturizer with my set...bummer! I dont want to pay for shipping again. Is there a mosturizer you all can recommend that I can buy at Walmart or somewhere?
What type of skin do you have phoenix? Dry, oily, combo, acne prone? There are decent moisturizers you can get at Walmart. Cetaphil is alwalys a nice mild moisturzer. If you have dry skin, go for the Cetaphil cream or Eucerin Cream. Eucerin makes a nice lotion as well. If you are acne prone the Cetaphil lotion is good or Biore carries some acne lines too. Neutrogena is another one you could look at.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts