Skin Care Talk banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just found this community and wanted to say hello. I'm a college student and I haven't worn shorts or short skirts and dresses in public since 7th grade. Around that time my legs just really screwed up on me (stretch marks at the back of my knees from growing, hyper pigmentation... etc.)-- I've always loved jeans so it was no problem for me to just put them on everyday but as I'm growing older I really feel like I should take charge. I'd love to wear shorts again. Hopefully just asking around here will help me out some.

·
Administrator
33,823 Posts
Just found this community and wanted to say hello. I'm a college student and I haven't worn shorts or short skirts and dresses in public since 7th grade. Around that time my legs just really screwed up on me (stretch marks at the back of my knees from growing, hyper pigmentation... etc.)-- I've always loved jeans so it was no problem for me to just put them on everyday but as I'm growing older I really feel like I should take charge. I'd love to wear shorts again. Hopefully just asking around here will help me out some.
Welcome-

Don't let this hold you back from not wearing shorts-

You need to remember, what you see (stretch marks etc), most people don't even notice!!

Have you tried the self tanning products. I know when I have a little color, those minor flaws are less noticeable.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts