Skin Care Talk banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all from England, 21 and wondering if theirs any way to make my skin look smoother, new to all this and have no clue on were to start, cheers

·
Registered
713 Posts
Welcome to SCT dan, we were all new at one time. You will find people friendly and very helpful!

·
Registered
3,721 Posts
Hi and welcome to the site! smoother -easy! EXFOLIATE with the cloth or a facial scrub. You'll feel and see a difference the very first time.

·
Registered
154 Posts
Hi Dann, welcome

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hey cheers for the replies, jst didnt come back, been busy, holiday an uni work zzz, and yeah, iv been browsin the forum for afew things and u guys help with everythin, y i decided to make an acc, theirs jst so much stuff. So exfoliate more? right down to the pores? I was reading that link fawnie an wonderin if its supposed to be designed for makeup :p Im a guy so kinda dnt use it xD Cheers

·
Administrator
33,844 Posts
Hey cheers for the replies, jst didnt come back, been busy, holiday an uni work zzz, and yeah, iv been browsin the forum for afew things and u guys help with everythin, y i decided to make an acc, theirs jst so much stuff. So exfoliate more? right down to the pores? I was reading that link fawnie an wonderin if its supposed to be designed for makeup :p Im a guy so kinda dnt use it xD Cheers
Guys and gals need to exfoliate!! This has nothing to do with makeup. Exfoliating involves the removal of the oldest dead skin cells on the skin's outermost surface.

The exfoliating cloth is the best cloth you will ever find. It is cheap and it does an amazing job!! It will be the best $12 you will ever spend!!

·
Registered
3,721 Posts
Dann, listen to Gymrat, everybody everything that lives and breaths shed dead cells. This will help ease the shedding process and make your skin healthier, and therefore you - happier.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Hi Dann!

Welcome! Exfoliation is the key you can also use Retin A Micro as well, as using this will help speed up the exfoliation process. Just an added thought, please please use sunscreen of at least 45 or higher everyday even if it's not sunny out. Trust me your face will thank me when you're older.........I mean by the time your older I may be in depends and senile and may have completely forgotton giving you this advice but nonetheless take the advice!!!! Aaaah to be 21 again, anyone using their time machine at the moment, mine is out for repairs was hittin' the 80's too much last month!

·
Registered
29 Posts
wow you can tell it's early my spelling is atrocious up there........forgotten is the way to spell it and you're is the correct way to shorten not "your" at least in the sentence I last used it in. Oh my I just may be going senile!!!!!!!!!!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts