Skin Care Talk banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys. My names Teri & I thought I'd sign up here to get some advise. How's everyone doing?!?!?

xoxo's

·
Banned
33,050 Posts
I don't know!!! At DH beck and call most likely! He has been cooking today so I am banished from the ******* (it makes me nervous to see it all)..Yesterday he put a roast (small one) in the oven at 400F and went away for 3 hours without telling anyone about it. I thought I smelled something burning..and sure enough: smoked that little puppy to a crisp! Now you know why I don't watch??

Skin | care | talk

·
Administrator
33,849 Posts
I don't know!!! At DH beck and call most likely! He has been cooking today so I am banished from the ******* (it makes me nervous to see it all)..Yesterday he put a roast (small one) in the oven at 400F and went away for 3 hours without telling anyone about it. I thought I smelled something burning..and sure enough: smoked that little puppy to a crisp! Now you know why I don't watch??
Lol!!! did he eat it? Hey at least he can't complain that YOU cooked it wrong-

·
Banned
33,050 Posts
Yeh he's still eating it all right!!! He says he doesn't like the way I cook (not DONE enough!) so he cooks his food the way he likes it and then we both are happy...I hate to cook anyway. And he even cleans up afterward so I'm keeping out of it for now....except for the burnt offerings!!!

Does yours cook, rat?

Skin | care | talk

·
Administrator
33,849 Posts
Does mine cook?

Nope, mine doesn't cook, but he does do the clean up, so that is good enough for me. I am a big cooker, and will cook several things on Sundays to have through out the week. I also like to use my crock pot as much as I can. It saves on me having to slave in the ******* and the clean up is easy.

·
Banned
33,050 Posts
Yeh I love the crockpot in the winter for stew and chili! It makes the house smell good! But for some reason he has to have roast beef in the oven...a 4lb roast at 400F for 3 hours....WTF??? ???

This retirement thing of his is really getting on my nerves!!

I am going back to work next month just to get away from it all!!!!

Skin | care | talk

·
Administrator
33,849 Posts
Are you really going back to work fawnie? NO YOU CAN'T!!!!

·
Registered
713 Posts
Welcome aboard vogysgirl....were a good bunch here.....sometimes we get off topic but that's okay too!

·
Registered
679 Posts
welcome to our family, Vogysgirl, see just like family. we love new input and there are some really smart people who can help with many different things. hope you enjoy.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts