Skin Care Talk banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is HGH hormone therapy can really slowdown the aging process ?

I have read about it here in this article:

lahealthandrejuvenation.com/blog/human-growth-hormone/hgh-remarkable-benefits-on-skin/

I was wondering if someone have tried HGH therapy and got benefited.

·
Registered
550 Posts
I took it for a while (a few months) and then read something that scared me off. It was also complicated about how much to take etc. but yes I do think it will help.

·
Registered
1,620 Posts
Medically speaking there is NO proof it does reverse aging. As with all hormon therapies there are significant risks associated with taking synthetic hormones. There are benefits and in theory it should help. You need to consult an MD who deals with endocrinology or bio-identical hormone therapies. Know your risks though and specifically with HGH cancer seems to be somewhat of a series if even remote risk.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Aging is the process that everyone has. Thinking positive, stay healthy, manage your diet, don't forget drink a lot of water can make you away from aging skin. ;-)

·
Administrator
33,857 Posts
Is HGH hormone therapy can really slowdown the aging process ?

I have read about it here in this article:

lahealthandrejuvenation.com/blog/human-growth-hormone/hgh-remarkable-benefits-on-skin/

I was wondering if someone have tried HGH therapy and got benefited.
Funny you would ask. I just started with a cream form today. I am very excited about it.
My Endocrinologist recommended it to me. I go to a very popular Endocrine in CA, for bio-identical hormones. I can't tell you how much it has helped me. I highly recommend trying them.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts