Skin Care Talk banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello Everyone
I'm new to the board. I'm 30 and I still get acne. I have been told I have oily, combination, dry etc. Lol can you tell I'm a tad bit confused? I've tried a lot of major brands in hopes of finding the holy grail of skincare. Right now it's a bit like monty python's quest but hey there is always hope
Anyway I am also a massage therapist. I started getting really big into natural lotions and products for my clients and want to do the same with my skin care. Does anyone know anything about korres? I was in ulta today and saw two kits that look promising. Problem is I don't know whether I need the combination or the oily and congested. Any help would be greatly appreciate.

·
Banned
33,050 Posts
Hi mdlmt!

Well it is confusing isn't it! If your breakouts are limited to your chin and around TTOM, I would think they are related to hormones. Lovely isn't it.

Is your skin on the rest of your face normal or also oily? Korres is very well respected! They get high praise for their Wild Rose foundation, but I haven't used it. If you have a Sephora, they will give you samples to try! I don't know about Ulta - do they give samples?

Skin | care | talk

·
Banned
33,050 Posts
In addition, Dr Hauschka is a natural brand that Sephora carries. I use their products and find them helpful for my normal/dry/combo skin with large pores.

It may be that you have dehydrated oily skin which can look like dry skin but act like oily. I used to have that too.

Skin | care | talk

1 - 5 of 5 Posts