Skin Care Talk banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
353 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello All! I'm happy to join you at this lovely forum.. You can all blame "fawnie" for bringing me here..
... I'm Kassy_A at EDS, and as is the practice there, you'll either love me or hate me..(time will tell!).. My goals are simple; I want to be the best damn 60 year old I can possibly be, with a totally natural approach.. What I love and believe in is; Vitamins A, B, C + E, lovely oils for that extra moisture, AHA + Retin-A, + a quality LED to keep the collagen flourishing... So that's me, now I'm looking forward to meeting you..

·
Banned
33,050 Posts
HEY YOU OLD HIDE!!!! ABOUT TIME!!!! Welcome and start posting those DIY recipes you are famous for!!!!!

Oh yes. And we expect a funny avatar from you as well. Consider it the price of admission around here!!!

Skin | care | talk

·
Registered
353 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Well thanks for the warm welcome Kiddie's! As soon as I figure my way around, I'll have ya all formulating, and putting Skinceuticals and the like out of business..

·
Registered
353 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
HEY YOU OLD HIDE!!!! ABOUT TIME!!!!
Oh yes. And we expect a funny avatar from you as well. Consider it the price of admission around here!!!
Old hyde indeed fawnster!

Meet my 5 lb terrorist, disguised as a Chihauhua... her name is Chi-Chi (how original is that), and she's the 'avatar' for today..

·
Banned
33,050 Posts
Sorry Fawnie - it looks like Kassy is a dog-lover too! Hooray!
Yes, but she probably uses it as some sort of tester for her DIY poisons....er I mean....potions. She doesn't look very happy about it either!!

Chi-Chi LOL....very clever!!! Did you know chi-chi is slang for "titties" in Spanish???!!!!!

Cute little pj's she has on there!!!! aaaawwwwwww!

Skin | care | talk

·
Administrator
33,823 Posts
Welcome to you and Chi-Chi I recognize you from EDS- but welcome here

·
Registered
72 Posts
Hi Kassy,I'm BIG fan of your recipes,so glad you are here to put Skinceuticals out of business ! Your recipe made such a tremendous to my skin,Thank You Carla 123

1 - 11 of 11 Posts