Skin Care Talk banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi. i'm indian, male. i was born with a pale yellowish golden skin colour. but now it has turned brown and dark brown in private areas and nape of the neck and like. probably because i haven't washed properly over years. will i be able to restore my skin colour to the colour i was born with? what medicines can i use. also will i be able make it peachy? because my skin colour on plam is light pink. thank you for reply.

·
Registered
1,662 Posts
Washing has nothing to do with the color of your skin. As you get older you'll typically get a bit lighter. Your skin will never be the same color as your palms or bottom of your feet. There are products you can take to lighten you but if its some sort of pill I'm assuming that it'll be for your whole body not just for particular spots like the nape of your neck.

·
Registered
4 Posts
<I>our skin will never be the same color as your palms or bottom of your feet. There are products you can take to lighten you but if its some sort of pill I'm assuming that it'll be for your whole body not just for particular spots like the nape of your neck.<I/>

If you are already somewhat light then your skin can match your palms mine almost for the most part but if you look closely it's not quite right. I want to get back to my old skin color(which perfectly matched my palms) does anyone know if godiva skin lightener is any good?

good look with your lightening everyone.

·
Registered
88 Posts
holy **** dude I have the EXACT SAME PROBLEM!!!!!
My whole family is fair skin and Indian, I played outside my whole life and got a tan as i grew older... now the tan wont go awayy
im thinking of getting thos skin lightening products, butt im hearing so much **** about how it can damage your skin

·
Registered
88 Posts
im reading about this civant skin care thing
it says its 100% safe, no hydronique, steroids, mercuryyy
but still im just not sure yet.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts