Skin Care Talk banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
330 Posts
Hi MPgirl71,

A sister of mine is using the ROC cleanser and eye cream. She likes it and says her crows feet are looking less noticeable. Haven't used it myself though.

How are you finding it so far?

·
Registered
3,721 Posts
Hi and welcome! Several of my friends use the Roc products and love them! Not too thick, not too greasy, and yes they see results !

·
Registered
713 Posts
Welcome to the Skin Care Talk sight, there are many experienced people to help you on this forum!

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hi MPgirl71,

A sister of mine is using the ROC cleanser and eye cream. She likes it and says her crows feet are looking less noticeable. Haven't used it myself though.

How are you finding it so far?
Yeah, at first there is slightly a bit peeling effect, now ok already.I think I am gonna like it, just after around 2 weeks, my skin is firmer and brighter, and I am hoping that it will help to fade away my freckles.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hi and welcome! Several of my friends use the Roc products and love them! Not too thick, not too greasy, and yes they see results !
Hi, I am using Roc retin ox, wrinkle corrector.so far i do not have any visible wrinkle yet, (thank god, i am already 38!) but yes, i see result just after 2 weeks, my skin is getting firmer and brighter.

·
Registered
330 Posts
Hi MPgirl71, glad to hear your skin is looking firmer and brighter. Keep it up!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts