Skin Care Talk banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My name is Gllo. I'm into whole health. Yes I rep specific products (as you'll see in some of my posts) to be totally honest with all of you, however, I have joined SCT to get an idea of what kind of products other people are using, why they are using them, why their products do what they do and what results they are getting. I've been into alternative health for quite some time and enjoy hearing from others and sharing ideas. I believe that there are some amazing produsts out there in the skin care market as well as everyday household products that do as they claim but I think that it's more important to take care of one's body as a whole and that the skin care line of choice should only augment what one is doing with their diet and other daily product use. I'm looking forward to hearing from you!

·
Registered
9 Posts
hello Glo!
Its interesting what you are saying, i actually was talking about that with some friends; What reflects the most on our skin, if the diet, life style or skin care products results...? i think ideally would be having a healthy life style with a great healthy looking skin but unfortunally for some people its all on the genes....they can have a good and healthy lifestyle (diet, excercise etc) but they will always have acne...or dry skin. Some people worried because if they eat a chocolate, then they will break out, and thats not always thruth. My point is that for some people wherever life style they have they will always have that skin type. Products can help us to calm, to stimulate or control skin conditions in our skin. Thats why i think they both (lifestyle and products) go hand by hand.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts