Skin Care Talk banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
7,091 Posts
is it!!! well i never shows how much attention i pay!!!

thanks for pointing it out and making us all look like twits!!!

*tickles angel until she rolls on the floor

·
Registered
146 Posts
Hi

Another newbie from England, this is a good site but because a lot of you ladies are from America I don't know of the products you discuss, and talk of cosmetic surgery seeme very normal to a lot of you. Wheras in england we don't consider plastic surgery as the norm.

I am 57 and use La prairie products which I like, I am the kind of person who likes to keep to just one brand as I'm very good at mixing and matching! that's just me though! weird maybe?!

And I'm a great believer in wearing sunscreen all year round and a hat in the sun. Good job I live in england then as we don't get that much!!

Stingo

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi everyone i am from England and have been reading this site for some months now, i love it!! what a great way to find information that is true and tested, and oh my! what a great sense of fun and humour u all seem to have.I came here while i was reading all about skinactives.com and was interested to try, so i was looking to see if there was a uk site as i reckon i would be stung big time by customs, so if anyone knows if there is one?????... Well i can't wait to share my experiences once i learn about what thread is what and what subject goes where. !!!!
Talk to u guys soon. Bye

1 - 16 of 16 Posts