Skin Care Talk banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wow, what a geat idea this website is! Looking forward to spending hours on here!
Really have to ask this, I am a converted Dermalogica user. (1 month so far) Would love to hear others opinions of this brand and/or if you are using one you believe is superior.
I am in my prime, late forties, and I love the effect this range is having on my skin.
Cheers!

·
Registered
3,721 Posts
Hi and welcome Primetime, I've never heard of that brand, but if you like it that's all that matters!

·
Registered
0 Posts
Hi
I'm not quite familiar with these things so please bear with me.

I have been using Shiseido since I was 16. In early 40s, i had not choice in the matter as my skin reacted to every cream I used.

Now what pisses me off they are closing down...I have sensitive skin and would like some advice on another brand.

Im at a loss as I've e-mailed Shiseido over and over and got no reply, I asked for samples in their other skin care range- no reply.

I was using the concentrate range. Thanks and it did the job for me.

·
Registered
3,721 Posts
That would be frustrating! Perhaps browsing the net or the local beauty counter will give you some results. Asking for samples right there, I do it all the time at Shoppers' Drug Mart, and I come home with lots of neat things to try. I've heard al ot of good things about boots#7 (they have good products, I like a lot of the Lancome stuff. I'v heard here and ther that Roc has great stuff but with decent prices as well. Good Luck on your quest! I hope this helps.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks to all that replied. I guess I'm going to stick to Dermalogica for the moment. Seems to actually do as the fine print suggests...! I have created another post. This is the one I'd really love to hear back on. I'm wanting to know if anyone knows of a truly waterproof mascara, one that can stay on the lashes through surf, chlorinated water, soppy movies and sunny, humid days. Going away soon and don't want Panda eyes.
Thanks.

·
Registered
0 Posts
A friend of mine is talking to me about roadanfields new lines of skin care wondering if you have heard anyone tel about it? They are the ones that started Proactiv it has been a big success I have heard. Looking for any info people might share.

·
Registered
0 Posts
Hey everyone, it is great to have people to ask skin and hair care questions to. I am wondering about a product my friend is telling me about and need your thoughts. The name is Rodanfield and it seems to be a great sounding skin care line. I am a pass Arbonne user and still use some of it but this new line sounds like a hit. What are your thoughts on it? Sorry I am new can you tell and have to post together but I will try to do better so I just added this and left them both posted! LOL

1 - 9 of 9 Posts