Skin Care Talk banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all--

My name is Jenn and I'm a California girl through and through--OK so that's not entirely true. I was born and raised in Australia but moved to the United States in my late teens. I've been here for some time and am approaching the big "30" (that's all I'll be saying about my age
).

Anyway, being an Aussie and a resident of CA I know how important skin care is, particularly for those of us that are frequently exposed to the sun. That's not to say I won't chime in for conversations about skin care all over, its just my main focus will always try and be encouraging others to stay protected from the suns harmful UVA/B Rays. And not just for aesthetic reasons either, it really cuts down on the risk of skin cancer, which is becoming a MAJOR problem back home.

In my spare time I love to cook and travel to new places. I'm definitely an outdoor girl at heart and my favorite sports are surfing and beach volleyball (perhaps that's just cause I'm also good at them).

My favorite products include bareMinerals Foundation, the Sephora Nano Eyeliner pencil, Marine Detox Shampoo by Frederic Fekkai and KINeSYS SPF 30 Mango Scented Sunscreen.

Let's see what else...I have a BS from UCSB,...I currently live somewhere between Oxnard, CA and Stinson Beach, CA (I know that's a pretty big area, but in this world of online creepers, you can't be too careful with what information you release). My favorite time of the year is Christmas (because it was summer vacation where I grew up) and I think the prettiest color in the world is blue.

I'll be chiming in lots of conversations with lots of advice and my own personal opinions. Can't wait to get started!!!

-Jenn

·
Administrator
33,844 Posts
Welcome, I am also a Cali girl! And hooray for UCSB!! Great school and great location-My oldest is away at a UC at the moment, so congrats to you on getting your education!!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts