Skin Care Talk banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Administrator
33,648 Posts
What are you looking for?? We have plenty here who can help you!! With a few more posts you will have access to thread with members who are from your same area that share product info, and local shops you can look in etc http://www.skincaretalk.com/f/10360/africa-shoppers-members-only

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
hi gymrat thanks for the reply.... I am looking for products to lighten my skin and my mark.... I am going to be 25 in a month and I never had bad skin... it started about 2 years ago I thought it was a phase I am just going through but the marks just keep getting worst.... lately I have been depressed and I am starting to hate myself... I am getting married next year and now I don't want to go through with it cause of my marks and my skin tone...

·
Administrator
33,648 Posts
hi gymrat thanks for the reply.... I am  looking for products to lighten my skin and my mark.... I am going to be 25 in a month and I never had bad skin... it started about 2 years ago I thought it was a phase I am  just going through but the marks just keep getting worst.... lately I have been depressed and I am starting to hate myself... I am getting married next year and now I don't want to go through with it cause of my marks and my skin tone...
When you say marks do you mean scars?? Do you wear sunscreen??

·
Registered
594 Posts
@Ucheiyke, there are a lot of Nigerian threads you will benefit from just do a bit of research. I'm also in Nigeria. hope that helps.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts