Skin Care Talk banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am glad to be on but trying to feel my way around. Needing your help on a new skincare line that I am thinking about. The name is Rodan-Fields and have told it is great. I am a hairdresser and always looking for skin and hair products that make a difference in both.

·
Administrator
33,849 Posts
Welcome lifereasons-

Never heard of that product myself. But you can look at reviews on Makeupalley.com.

Best of luck-

·
Registered
3,721 Posts
Hi and welcome to the site, I've never heard of that name either, perhaps you could look for reviews of the product online.

·
Registered
713 Posts
Hello lifereasons you will get help with skincare problems here, good luck finding out about Rodan-Fields, where did you learn about it?

·
Registered
3 Posts
I just went to the site (makeupalley.com) you wrote about. This is a way cool site. I love being able to see the reviews. I didn't see the reverse product I'm using, but will check back to see what other people write.

·
Registered
84 Posts
I am glad to be on but trying to feel my way around. Needing your help on a new skincare line that I am thinking about. The name is Rodan-Fields and have told it is great. I am a hairdresser and always looking for skin and hair products that make a difference in both.
Hi, and welcome!
If I am not mistaken, aren't they the same derms who are the name behind PROACTIV?
I think they are..

G

1 - 7 of 7 Posts