Skin Care Talk banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am 45 mother of 4 recently seperated finding this very stressful. My skin has gone to pot. I've always had bad skin.Tried everything to get it looking good but nothing works, i have acne scars and now deep lines in my chin. Want something not too expensive to get me in shape. I drink plenty of water but don't eat very healthyly because at the moment i am too stressed to eat most of the time. I have so many responsibilities and not much money need some advice. My skinis usually oily/combination but at the moment it is looking really dehydrated. Please help

·
Banned
33,050 Posts
Hi Ash and welcome!

I'm really sorry to hear about your situation right now....I know it will change for you in time, but meanwhile we are here to help you thru it.

Of course you know you have to take care of #1. It will give you the energy reserve to handle it all, especially your 4 precious children. If you can only eat one healthy meal a day and take a multivitamin, that's a start. A big crockpot of healthy vegetable soup?

We can tell you how to make a DIY vitamin C serum that is cheap and will help your skin....

Welcome and we hope we can help!!!

Skin | care | talk

·
Registered
3,721 Posts
Hi Ash2 and welcome! Fawnie is correct- you have to take care of yourself. And it's hard when you are recently separated, so many things coming at you at one time! I know, been there done that! but there are tons of cheap things you can do at home for yourself that are great! treat yourself to a facial, or a scrub ! But the biggest thing is SUNSCREEN! and MOITURIZE, they don't have to be the most expennsive either. Good Luck to you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
713 Posts
Hello Ash2 stress can be hard on your body and that includes your skin, there are lots of fantastic people here to help you.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hello,Ash2 Sorry about your situation but you remember time cures and your children should make you courageous and strong.You must HOLD ON because of them.I have only one daughter but she is the most important that I have in my life.Take good care of them and God bless you all!
As to your skin problem I think you shoud follow the regime in the morning and in the evening:gentle cleanser,tonic,moisturizer,sunscreen and scrub twice a week.I believe you need repleneshing eye cream too.Try to get enough sleep and think positively.These are basic things that might work for you.
Best wishes

·
Administrator
33,849 Posts
1 - 8 of 8 Posts