Skin Care Talk banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Everyone, my name is Hanna.

I am happily married for less than a year now. This coming Oct 4th is my 1st year Anniversary and we'll trip to Florida

I would like to hear/share up to date skincare industry news as well as skin related issues with you all.

I am so glad to meet you all!

Hanna

·
Administrator
33,849 Posts
Welcome Hanna-and congrats on your 1 year anniversary!! I just celebrated 22 years-
time flies when you are married to the right guy-

what skin products are you currently using? any that you love and would like to share?

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi gymrat, thanks for welcoming me

I just replied one the questions regarding morning/night regime.

I'll copy my post here

Morning:
cleanse -> clinique #2(for combination) toner -> shuemura essence -> clinique moisturizer -> shuemura mist -> benefits primer -> start makeup

* Once or twice a week, I exfoliate my face before taking a shower. After shower, I apply a facial mask sheet to provide moisture and nutrition to my face after exfoliation. Then I follow my morning regime as mentioned above (when I use a facial mask sheet, I skip essence)

Night:
remove makeup and cleanse -> toner -> moisturizer -> sisley night cream -> shiseido eye cream

Thanks
Hanna

Welcome Hanna-and congrats on your 1 year anniversary!! I just celebrated 22 years-
time flies when you are married to the right guy-

what skin products are you currently using? any that you love and would like to share?

·
Administrator
33,849 Posts
Hi gymrat, thanks for welcoming me

I just replied one the questions regarding morning/night regime.

I'll copy my post here

Morning:
cleanse -> clinique #2(for combination) toner -> shuemura essence -> clinique moisturizer -> shuemura mist -> benefits primer -> start makeup

* Once or twice a week, I exfoliate my face before taking a shower. After shower, I apply a facial mask sheet to provide moisture and nutrition to my face after exfoliation. Then I follow my morning regime as mentioned above (when I use a facial mask sheet, I skip essence)

Night:
remove makeup and cleanse -> toner -> moisturizer -> sisley night cream -> shiseido eye cream

Thanks
Hanna
Gotcha-

·
Registered
713 Posts
Hi VANNA My 45 wedding anniversary is in November...this is a terrific place to learn about skin care and have fun!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts