Skin Care Talk banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am a new member on the forum and now feeling a bit shy.I am glad to join this community and happy to read messages from people so friendly.Hope this will become a good chance for me to communicate and learn something new and interesting.MY skin is OK but in last year I noticed small wrinkles beginning around my eyes.The thing is I have a baby and looking after her and housework leave too little time for myself.So these wrinkles are sometimes very easy to notice especially when I am smiling or haven't had enough sleep.I am only 28 and think it's too early to start using anti-age cosmetics.Am I right and could you give your piece of advice?

·
Registered
3,721 Posts
Hi and welcome to the site. I hate to tell ya this but no you are not too yound to be using anti-aging products- not if you are already developping wrinkles around your eyes. You might consider looking through the threads there are lots of recommandations for good eye creams. Good luck to you and your baby!

·
Registered
6,879 Posts
Never to young. Even as children the first start is using that sunscreen! That is the first and most important part of skin care

·
Registered
290 Posts
The sun looks wonderful, but it's better to leave it outside. (Don't let it near your skin!)

I am trying to reverse the damage I allowed the sun to do to me. I encouraged it at one point - that darn swedish tanning secret. wonder why it's no longer sold?

WELCOME!!!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts