Skin Care Talk banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,680 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I noticed on here a while ago that some people gave some links as to where they bought micro retinolds here in the uk on site, but for some reason I now cant find the different sites they recommend to buy the products from.

If someone could send me the link I would really appreciate it, as I know I def saw a few different links to buying retinolds here in the Uk a little while ago, but today I cant find these links?? HELP

Im just curious as to see the different types of companys that are selling this product here!

Anyway hope everyone is ok, sorry I have not had much time to get on the site, just very busy planning my work leaving do WHOOP WHOOP and so on, thanks again for the help

·
Registered
713 Posts
"You can't get Retin A in the UK without a prescription. I get mine from inhousepharmacy.com. It is quite expensive, but you don't have to provide a prescription and the postage is free."

IluvNY...I took this from somebodies answer to another question, hope this helps!

·
Registered
1,680 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Prescription is not a prob, I just saw a little while ago a few people mention where they purchased there retinold creams from and cant find these links anymore, just wanted to check out these companys tis is all, but thanks anyway.

·
Registered
1,680 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thankyou but Im really looking into the companys that sell it here on prescription, as much as the dermo that I see at the mo is good id like to find a better one, hence why I was trying to find these orginal posts!

Thanks everyone for all the replys though.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts