Skin Care Talk banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How is Everyone? James hare from Portland Oregon and joined Skin Care Talk to find information on all populare skin care produsts. Hoping to find out if advertised skin care products and trials are really worth your time and money or if its all just one big scam?

·
Administrator
33,823 Posts
Oh there are honest skin care companies. But the honest ones don't have to do the heavy advertising. Nor do they have to do the free trial for 30 days or your money back bs either. A great company is a great company and has a following for what they sell, not what they "claim" to sell. A great company doesn't need to do all they high end advertising or informercials.

Most of the time if it sounds too good to be true,...... it normally is! Thats my opinion.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
yes I aree; I have tried many of the skin care trials and 4 months later I am still waiting for results. I did have luck with Kinerase. Obagi, Dermatologica, etc. But these products are so expensive! What about make up cosmetic trials such as bare minerals and sheer cover?

·
Administrator
33,823 Posts
yes I aree; I have tried many of the skin care trials and 4 months later I am still waiting for results. I did have luck with Kinerase. Obagi, Dermatologica, etc. But these products are so expensive! What about make up cosmetic trials such as bare minerals and sheer cover?
What about them? Do you wear make-up?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts