Skin Care Talk banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone.........
I'm Debbie, 49 and I live in Vegas. I am so happy to have found this board. I know just from the little bit of reading I have done, I am going to learn a lot from all of you and looks like I will have fun doing it too! I have pretty sun damaged skin and what I feel is premature aging due to some medical stuff ( that could be in my head though ) my DD and DH say I still look fine.............well of COURSE they are going to say that (LOL) I know better. I do a little Flex Effect with a little Ageless ( but very little of these ) I use vacu-lifters and just started with a Tua Viso. I dry skin brush too. I started drinking green smoothies for my skin. Apple Cider Vinegar and Castor Oil ( externally ) plus a few other things here and there. I am just starting to learn about chemical peels. I did my first 15% TCA Thursday night and I have done Glycolic peels in the past. 30% on those. I am a bit of a DIY'er. Well I think that is about it. I am looking really forward to getting to know some of you and chat.

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks so much for the welcome. I will most likely let you know every step of the way on my TCA. I was scared as all get out to do it and I am still a bit nervous even though I just seem to have a little tightening. I know it will be fine.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts