Skin Care Talk banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone........just signed up after finding this in google when i was looking up a skin product. I am amazed at the information
on here and have spent an hour just reading so far. Very helpful and unbiazed information here.
I am an older woman and i use a lot of Elizabeth Grant , Pur Minerals, Aloette, Skinn and many other products. Always looking for new things to try and appreciate all the advice in this forum...
Will continue reading

·
Registered
419 Posts
Welcome Loonz!
This is indeed a great site! Please share with me what you like most about SKINN. I have used their Hydro Surge serum, Crease release moisturizer, Orchid Gel, and Bright Eyes. Love their Micro-dermabrasion as well. I love to experiment with products and to see which is better. I use a lot of Philosophy and find that some of their moisturizers are comparable to SKINN. Just started to use SkinActives and DIY Vitamin C serum.

·
Registered
713 Posts
Hi Loonz (love that name) I'm a fellow Canuck, this is a terrific sight, great people, great information!

·
Registered
9 Posts
Welcome Loonz, I am new here too

Hi Toni, I was going to ask you about SKINN microdermabrasion product.
Can you share about the product a little more with me please?
Its functions, actual results etc...

Thank you

Hanna

Welcome Loonz!
This is indeed a great site! Please share with me what you like most about SKINN. I have used their Hydro Surge serum, Crease release moisturizer, Orchid Gel, and Bright Eyes. Love their Micro-dermabrasion as well. I love to experiment with products and to see which is better. I use a lot of Philosophy and find that some of their moisturizers are comparable to SKINN. Just started to use SkinActives and DIY Vitamin C serum.

·
Registered
419 Posts
Welcome Loonz, I am new here too

Hi Toni, I was going to ask you about SKINN microdermabrasion product.
Can you share about the product a little more with me please?
Its functions, actual results etc...

Thank you

Hanna
I like SKINN microdermabrasion. It's works great at polishing my skin. It gets deep down to my pores and gets rid of the dry surface skin. It's similar to Apricot Scrub but not as grainy or irritating. I use it twice a month ...more in the summer than winter as my skin tends to be dry in the winter...the New England winters can be brutal to the face
My skin is pink, soft and smooth after I use it. I feel my moisturizer works better too. If you use it, let me know what you think!

·
Registered
14 Posts
i stubbled across this site and love it..... nothing is better than advice from people and not companies....i was always reading about the latest skin care and products and could spend all day on this site, and i will....i have a huge test tomorrow and find this distracting haha but after tomorrow, i know where i will be looking...we all share the same interest and i am glad to be part of the group......thanks

1 - 10 of 10 Posts