Skin Care Talk banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone! It's a pleasure to join your community.

I'm Antonio. No one special really. I'm 23 and have begun adamant about skin care. I moved to New York three months ago. The air quality here is terrible and it is generally a dirty place. This didn't bode well for my skin. I broke out like crazy and I'm a face picker so now I'm left with a scars and such
Recently, I've used Chanel products and Philosophy skin care products, but they haven't worked very well. I've recently started Neutrogena's SkinID. I have a blog about it that details my experience with this product thus far. Pretty much, I'll be blogging for 60 days with daily photos focused on Skin ID. You can watch my improvements (if there are any) with me if you so desire. I am NOT in ANY WAY affiliated with Neutrogena. I just use their product. I'm currently on day 5! Only 55 days left to hopefully nice skin.

·
Banned
33,050 Posts
such a welcoming community... did i do something wrong?
Nope! Most ppl are still at work so it takes a little while for them to get on board! Thanks for your post and for telling us about your blog! Several guys here are looking for that kind of advice and pictures are worth 1000 words!

Skin | care | talk

·
Registered
515 Posts
Hi Antonio,
Welcome.
People here are from all over the place, facinating realy.
There is a lot of information on this site, and a lot of reading to do.
A lot of people ready to help when you ask questions.
Always wanted to go to New York even if the air is not good.

·
Registered
231 Posts
Hi,

I am also from New York (a native New Yorker) Welcome...I look forward to following your progress..
Yes I must agree with you, the air quality is not that great....

·
Registered
153 Posts
Hi and wecome! I hope you find this site as friendly and informative as I have : )

A man taking care of his skin is refreshing in my world! ...My Dad still puts cologne or toothpaste on blemishes and I can not convince my man to use anything other that deoderant soap on his poor (gorgeous) face Arrrggghh! LOL

1 - 9 of 9 Posts