Skin Care Talk banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi am new to this form and wanted to know if anybody uses Prai and if so what they think of it.

·
Registered
3,721 Posts
Hi and welcome to the site! Myself, never heard of the product but someone on this site might have or you can look it up on makeupalley.com for viewer reviews.

·
Registered
330 Posts
Hi CAV, I've used the Prai and to be honest I was disappointed in it. It was a nice consistency cream but didn't seem to make any difference to my skin.
Welcome to the site and if you use it be sure to let us know how it goes on your skin.

·
Registered
2 Posts
The two top end products in the Prai range (Creme de Luxe and Platinum de Luxe) really do work at reducing deep wrinkles caused by facial expression. You may have to get through the full jar - approx. 4-6 weeks before you'll see the full effect, which for me was a reduction in wrinkle depth caused by frowning of about 75%. An excellent non-surgical alternative to botox! You'll have to keep using the product to keep the wrinkles at bay though.

Purchase from the shopping network to get it at bargain two for one pricing, or better!

If you have redness to your skin then the Platinum works really well to eliminate that. The cremes are a nice light consistancy and cause no clogging or irritation to my sensitive skin.

Check it out on their website praibeauty dot com

I've been using Prai products for about 8 years now after seeing them presented on TV shopping. I haven't found anything yet that can match it against their Ageless and Radiant eye products.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts