Skin Care Talk banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I tryed lots but there is two products i tryed from this nano technology botanical line and it did wonders for me
bio enzyme serum and the time response gel from amore pacific.... I love my skin now sooo much
is it just me or did anyone try the line please let me know if there is other stuff that is great in that line
i would apreciate it

·
Registered
3 Posts
I suffered from rosacea for YEARS, and was getting more and more flushed looking. I think that my nose also started to enlarge, which is common in late stage rosacea....look at WC Fields. I'm a medical researcher, and found a company named Demodexsolutions.com based in Belgium. They carry a Chinese product that I call ZZ cream, which I ordered, along with the soap and shampoo. Within a few months, my skin was no longer red. I used the ZZ cream daily for a couple of years, and use it once a month or so at night. I do use their soap every morning just in case. It's been a miracle for me. Nothing my dermatologist prescribed (and she's a good friend) helped. The products arrive quickly, which is always a surprise, since it's being shipped from mainland China.

·
Banned
33,050 Posts
Maybe not. I think she's talking about this:
Demodex Solution Shop

Demodex is the name of the skin mite believed responsible for rosacea.
After using TCM (traditional Chinese medicines) myself, I am more open to remedies like this. If it works, why not?

Skin | care | talk

·
Registered
353 Posts
I suffered from rosacea for YEARS, and was getting more and more flushed looking. I think that my nose also started to enlarge, which is common in late stage rosacea....look at WC Fields. I'm a medical researcher, and found a company named Demodexsolutions.com based in Belgium. They carry a Chinese product that I call ZZ cream, which I ordered, along with the soap and shampoo. Within a few months, my skin was no longer red. I used the ZZ cream daily for a couple of years, and use it once a month or so at night. I do use their soap every morning just in case. It's been a miracle for me. Nothing my dermatologist prescribed (and she's a good friend) helped. The products arrive quickly, which is always a surprise, since it's being shipped from mainland China.
Thanks for sharing this info.. I'm a huge fan of all things Asian..

Good ingredients to combat Rosacea in this;

The ingriedients are:
Zinc oxide
Sublimed sulfur
Menthol
Boric acid 2%
salicylic acid 0.5%
Dimethiconum Composite
And 3 more herbs which are a secret.

·
Administrator
33,857 Posts
Thanks for sharing this info.. I'm a huge fan of all things Asian..

Good ingredients to combat Rosacea in this;

The ingriedients are:
Zinc oxide
Sublimed sulfur
Menthol
Boric acid 2%
salicylic acid 0.5%
Dimethiconum Composite
And 3 more herbs which are a secret.
We don't like secrets kassy-
Nothing is a secret on this site!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts