Skin Care Talk banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just turned 63 and I'm still trying to stay healthy and attractive, without spending a lot of money. I got interested in this forum because I saw that there was good first hand information here about all of your experiences, especially with online suppliers such as AllDayChemist. I'm considering buying Retin A from them, as well as Careprost (their version of Latisse). I'm tired of being ripped off by Allergan and my dermatologist, and I'm thankful for a place where people will share their knowledge, gained through experience.

·
Registered
6,879 Posts
Welcome you will learn a lot here and everyone is so helpful. Got a question do a search you will probably find the answer if not just ask

·
Registered
713 Posts
Welcome to SCT justasking we have lots of knowledgeable people here that will help you...and we have fun too!

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks so much, everybody!

I've just ordered .1% Retin A Cream from Online Pharmacy, figuring that if it's too strong, I'll just use it over my regular moisturizer. Since this is a trial run, I got the smallest amount I could, and this supplier seemed like the best for that situation, since they don't charge for shipping.

I'll let you know how it goes. Thanks again

1 - 7 of 7 Posts