Skin Care Talk banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ive had acne for about 12 years and some hyperpigmentation and like most of my fellow acne sufferers i am still looking for something that will help fade away the scars and keep my skin smooth! Ive been reading a lot of the threads and have learned quite a bit. I would like to post another thread but Im not sure how to do that...i'm definitely a REAL newbie lol

·
Registered
3,721 Posts
Hi and welcome to the site! to post a new thread, just go to the top of the topics and hit the green tab.

·
Registered
713 Posts
SkinnyGirl...please read the rules, you are not allowed to advertise or sell anything on this sight!

·
Registered
713 Posts
Hello keesh welcome to SCT, there is lots to learn on this sight and we have fun too!

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks guys

so ive seen that you are not supposed to advertise but can u ask ppl what there experiences are with certain products? like asking ppl if they have had success with specific brands etc.?

·
Registered
330 Posts
Sure you can keesh, you can also go to the top of the page and hit the search button. Just type in the name of the product and then you can see if anyone has already said something about it.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Welcome, I'm new here too. I've done a lot of research on products and ingredients and think the best info I've seen on the subject is SuperNatural Solutions to Adult Acne and Aging. Google it. It's an easy read and will probably answer most of your questions like it did mine...easier than reading all these posts actually!

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thank you all for responding!! sorry it took me so long to reply my internet has been really finicky up until abt 2 wks ago! anywho thanks for all the welcomes and to techrider ill def look it up, thanks

1 - 12 of 12 Posts