Skin Care Talk banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, it's the first time I use a forum in my life and I'm not a native speaker so I might make some mistakes, please bear with me.

If you watch from afar, my skin doesn't look so bad, but as soon as you come closer you start to see al theese bumps and I don't even know what they are, acne? Milia? Whiteheads? Clogged pores?
I already have a basic skincare routine, in fact I use a cleanser and a moisturizer both made for acne twice a day, and I apply a SPF 50 every time i go out.
I try to avoid touching my face and change bed sheets every week, I drink a lot of water and I have an healthy diet.
What can I do? Which are the best products or habits to make theese bumps go away? Please help me and thank you if you can.

·
Administrator
33,917 Posts
Be careful with the type of sunscreen you are applying, look for a sunscreen that contains zinc, as its great for acne prone. Find a cleanser that contains salicylic acid, at least 2%. And what type of lotion/moisturizer are you using?? You want to stay away from scrubs of any kind.

Something that would help a ton is mandalic acid peel, mild enough to use once a week, and get amazing results. 25% Mandelic Acid At Home Peel

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
First of all thanks a lot for replying. By the way I don't think those bumps are caused by my skincare products because I've had them since before I started to take care of my skin, years ago.
This is the cleanser I use. Apparently it doesn't contain salicylic acid unfortunately.

This is the moisturizer I use (I'm not sure if it's actually a moistuizer) and no, I don't use any scrub and I'm very gentle when I use the towel.

And this is the sunscreen I use, it says "no preservatives, no fragrances, no gluten" and "Nicotinamide plus mattyfing"

All of them were recommended by my pharmacist and are made for acne-prone skin.
Thanks again, I'm going to follow your advice.

·
Registered
7,928 Posts
That can be resolved with salicylic acid, those are all clogged pores. Salicylic acid goes is lipophyllic and goes deep into the pores to clear out the oils and congestion

1 - 5 of 5 Posts