Skin Care Talk banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone, I'm new to the site, just kinda stumbled upon in when researching luminess airbrushing I just seen on t.v. Not sure if I believe what they were saying on there so I went looking for answers. I am a 45 year old woman who's skin just isn't what it use to be and it's time to start looking after myself. I have never wore foundation and don't suffer from blemishes and age spots, but I do see the elastic in my skin is not bouncing back like it use to! I've always had a good complextion but lately I just look dull, any suggestions of what to use to get some of the youthful look back? Look forward to your replies. Thanks and have a great day!

·
Registered
3,721 Posts
Hi Shelly lynn and welcome! as for the no blemishes, age spots- I am so jealous!! Good for you! as for the elasticity have you tried facila exercises. Some of the poeple on site swear by them! as for the dull complexion I am at a loss ( I'm in the same boat) but it seems to help when I use dermabrassions, have you tried that? Sometimes a good exfoliation does wonders.

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thank you!, I will try the dermabrasion. I have started a new skin care regiment and it seems to be working so I will add that to it!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts