Skin Care Talk banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A case of Immediate concern is with my lips. I smoked a lot of cigarettes before I quit 4 years back. Also went on a stint of relapse for few months last year. And I never took care of the lips as much as I tried to do my face. This seems to have left me with way darker lips than I had as a teen maybe around 4 shades darker, along with an increase in the dark area on the areas leading upto the outer edges on the lower lips. It’s like the dark areas have grown into the chin, if you know what I mean and made my lips bigger visually? I had tried some home remedies like lime with glycerin a long while back which gets results but its messy and not something that you can do consistently. I’m also not sure if it’s harmful and will cause more darkness since I’m not sure what I’m doing. What’s happening and have you guys solved this area of the skin? I have not come across any posts regarding this. Kindly advice.

·
Registered
5,481 Posts
peel your lips get some le'fleur face and lip peel

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
peel your lips get some le'fleur face and lip peel
Hey, to confirm, is this safe for use in people of color? I have light-olive skin, but easily tanned and pigmentation prone and oily (like Riz Ahmed, my lips are literally like the second image with the sky background) I just fixed my permatan with soap recently! :)

Thanks in advance!

·
Registered
5,481 Posts
Hey, to confirm, is this safe for use in people of color? I have light-olive skin, but easily tanned and pigmentation prone and oily (like Riz Ahmed, my lips are literally like the second image with the sky background) I just fixed my permatan with soap recently! :)

Thanks in advance!

View attachment 66618 View attachment 66619 View attachment 66620
Yes I'm latino, I believe a person of color owns this company.
So far its the only thing that worked for my lips . My lips which had darkened in the center bottom area, this was a specific spot for me. lip scrubs didn't work , nothing really worked until I peeled the dead skin off,, now I wear sunscreen balm to maintain the even look on my lip,, also its easy to do if you can wear a mask during peeling them,, it's a really light peel.

Reactions: WheresTheYoungMe?
1 - 7 of 7 Posts