Skin Care Talk banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone,

I've been reading posts here for the last hour or so and decided I just had to join.

I always thought I would age gracefully - but no! I'm not aging gracefully at all! In fact, I am going kicking and screaming and I've recently decided to do something about it. I've experienced some very dramatic results already and thought what else can I do? That question led me to this forum.

I found the Stevia thread interesting. I had some Stevia tablets in my cupboard and dropped three in a couple of tablespoons of water. It isn't very sticky and I can still move my face very well so I so I know my consistency isn't right. I applied it anyway and so far my face feels pretty good. Right now it seems as if my skin just absorbed it.

I've seen a Vitamin C tonic, and or cocktail, mentioned a few times but can't find the post that says how to make it and what is in it. There are at least 20 pages of posts that mention vitamin C in it. Can someone point me in the right direction?

Thanks!

Leisa Watkins

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Spoke a little to soon. I just found a recipe here.

Never mind.

It won't let me post a link because I am a newbie. But I found the Vitamin C Tonic recipe

·
Registered
713 Posts
Hello LeisaWatkins welcome to SCT, I'm glad you are learning how to move around the sight, ask lots of questions and have fun...I didn't know we had a cocktail recipe here! But hey what the heck...

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Hello LeisaWatkins welcome to SCT, I'm glad you are learning how to move around the sight, ask lots of questions and have fun...I didn't know we had a cocktail recipe here! But hey what the heck...
Thnaks kitskid. I appreciate the welcome.

You do seem to have a few skin cocktail recipes. No, actually I only saw the one post that referred to mixing up a Vitamin C skin cocktail the rest just said tonics etc.

·
Registered
713 Posts
Thnaks kitskid. I appreciate the welcome.

You do seem to have a few skin cocktail recipes. No, actually I only saw the one post that referred to mixing up a Vitamin C skin cocktail the rest just said tonics etc.
Ohhhh...I see what you mean, don't be surprised if someone post a good drink recipe!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts