Skin Care Talk banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was searching for some kind of forum that would help me with the skincare products I have been using. I googled and you were there! I didn't have to go any further.

I am 59 but look like I'm 69. I had cancer surgery on my mouth in 1990 and had to have half of the lower lip removed. They did plastic surgery involving my upper lip. Then they sewed it shut and two weeks later opened it. I have been relatively pleased with the results until I started getting older. My mouth now droops to the side and I have deep lines around my mouth. My granddaughter who is 2 1/2 asked me to take off my mouth. That make me think I might need some help. I am currently using Avon products but would like to find something that would fill in the lines a little better.

This seems to be a great forum and I have enjoyed reading here. Thanks!

·
Registered
3,721 Posts
Hi linkid and welcome. This site, these people are a fountain of information. But the things I see recommended the most are retin A and Vitamine C. IF you read on, lots of these posts are all about it. Hope this helps you!

·
Registered
713 Posts
Welcome aboard linkid...this is a terrific sight with people that are very knowledgeable and willing to share and have fun at the same time!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts