Skin Care Talk banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone!

I stumbled upon this thread researching something or other related to skincare/antiaging products and was delighted to find such a wealth of information! Iâ€2122ll be turning 50 in January and have been interested in stopping the clock (heck, even slowing it a bit) and possibly reversing some damage for quite a while. Iâ€2122ve been a sunbather as well as smoker for years too…

I am looking forward to giving and receiving advice as well as learning about new products and peoples experiences with them.

·
Registered
77 Posts
Hi DebE! I am new as well! I had never heard of this site either until stumbling around online looking for some information! Welcome to the site, hope to see you in chats soon!

·
Registered
713 Posts
Wow! Welcome newbies...this is a super forum, lots of good skincare advice and real nice people to help you!

·
Registered
3,721 Posts
Hi DebE and welcome to the site, the first bit of advice I will give you since you were a sunbather, is invest in a good high sunblock, and slather it on everytime you step outside!

·
Registered
6,879 Posts
Welcome and howdy to all the new folks. I have only been here since June but love it. I have learned so much, made new friends and accomplished a lot.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts