Skin Care Talk banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi There Everyone.
I'm Lilli and its about time I got serious about my skin care. Looking for good basic products that will tackle my under eye dark circles. Also searching for a really good night cream/serum to nourish my aging skin as I sleep.

·
Registered
3,721 Posts
Hi and welcome! A lot of the people believe that the Vitamine C serum is to die for, ya might want to check it out.

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks for the warm welcome everyone and I will check out the Vitamine C serum. Thanks Mony

My skin is getting "crepe-y" around the eyes if you know what I mean. I tried Decleor Balm at night for a short while as I got a sample. I liked the result but thought the price was a bit too high! So am looking for an intensive nighttime treatment for all over the face as well as something for my eyes also.
Many thanks.

·
Registered
6,879 Posts
Howdy and welcome you will be sure to find something here that will work for you

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks Goatlady!
I just discovered this site by accident and cannot believe the huge amount of information here. Fantastic!

·
Registered
713 Posts
Hello lillipad....there are lots of fabulous people here with great information, learn lots and have fun!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts